Customer satisfaction is guaranteed by five main factors:
- Ability to translate customers requirements into technical solutions
- Speed of project delivery
- Clear transparent communication
We are confident in our ability and guaranteed high quality of our products and services. Our ability to understand customer's requirements is based on our experience and is reinforced by our commitment to maintain customer satisfaction. Our professional approach to project delivery ensures targets are met and progress is communicated throughout the complete project life cycle.
Orvaal applies very competitive rates and the client is invoiced in phases after acceptance procedures. We typically define three milestone payments:
- Technical design – Based on customer requirements, technical designs are produced by Orvaal and sent to customer for approval. Technical Design documents describe in detail the product that Orvaal would deliver. Through the review and approval process, the client ensures that the final deliverables address exactly their requirements and constrains. After customer approval of technical design document, an invoice representing 30% of contract value is sent.
- Prototype and Product release – According to the technical design, Orvaal develops a product prototype to be installed at customer premises. The client has the opportunity to check beforehand if the prototype complies with the initial requirements and respects the design document. Client feedback is received at this stage and is taken into account in further development work.
- After the client approves the prototype, Orvaal implements the first release of the product. This release is installed by Orvaal personnel at customer premises. We do provide onsite product installation, configuration, environment tuning, demo, presentation and training. An agreed period is allowed for client to perform an UAT (User Acceptance Test) during which Orvaal offers full support. Customer acceptance of the product release, confirming it meets agreed requirements, forms the 2nd payment milestone, equivalent to 50% of contract value.
- Warranty – A three months warranty period is offered during which Orvaal provides full support. The final payment milestone comes at the end of this warranty period, and if the product is found to be fully compliant, the client will receive the final invoice representing 20% of contract value.